MSPCA/Angell Animal Medical Center is seeking Certified Vet Technicians……as you know Certified Vet Technicians are in high demand. Why should you keep reading? Why consider MSPCA/Angell?
- Boston MSPCA-Angell is one of the oldest and most venerable humane organizations in the world, and working in a not-for profit environment that clearly delivers on its mission of advancing the health and welfare of animals adds an important dimension to our work.
- We provide a teaching environment for new graduates, CVT’s and VTS candidates providing clinical learning and professional growth!
- You will not be bored with our full and diverse animal case load, (caring for over 80,000 animals a year) our fast pace and some of the most state-of-the-art monitoring equipment, and techniques in the country.
- Angell Boston offers free on-site Continuing Education Classes (CEU), so it's easy to stay certified.
- Angell pays a biennial $1,500 stipend for our CVT’s to attend national/international conferences.
- We provide our technicians with 3 paid professional development days a year.
- MSPCA-Angell has a Tuition Reimbursement plan for job related classes.
- We reimburse our vet techs for their annual dues and licensing fees fee to maintain their certification.
- Free on- site Boston parking and a brand new Angell Boston employee lounge.
- Guaranteed 40 hours paid work per week with additional pay for over time and additional shift differential.
- We have a competitive salary - which is commensurate with education and experience. Our compensation package includes health, dental, disability and life insurance, 403(b), tuition reimbursement, uniforms, paid holidays, sick time and vacation time and employee discounts for pet health care and pet food.
- Angell is a values based organization working in an environment of: compassion, excellence, service, integrity, positivity, and collaboration.
Angell is one of the most acclaimed, innovative veterinary practices in the country. We know you have many different opportunities of work as a certified Veterinary Technician, but if you want to feel valued and are looking for a fun, challenging environment where teamwork and camaraderie is a priority– Angell is the place for you!
To join our renown animal hospital (the second oldest in the country) and have a career making a positive impact every day in the lives of both our patients and their care givers apply now!
- To be hired as a Technician, you must be a Certified Vet Technician (CVT).
- Experience: Extensive previous Animal handling experience is required
Note: If you are a recent graduate of accredited Veterinary Technology program, please apply! We will reimburse your exam fee if you take and pass your certification test while employed at Angell.