Emergency Veterinary Technician
Rockingham Emergency Veterinary Hospital (REVH) is seeking full time and per diem experienced ER technicians to join our fun and skilled team!
REVH opened in 2009 and has been growing steadily since. We are a privately owned, 24-hour, emergency and critical care-only hospital located in affluent Windham, New Hampshire. Our technicians are highly valued as patient advocates and as an integral part of the patient care team. Their skills and case input are fully utilized and we encourage continuing education and training.
The ideal applicant…
· Is preferably credentialed (LVT, CVT, RVT).
· Has at least 1 year of experience and excellent clinical skills, exotics experience would be a huge plus!
- Has excellent communication and client service skills.
- Works well independently AND in a team environment.
- Has the ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize, is organized, and works with little to no supervision
- Is a confident surgery/ anesthesia technician.
- Has strong computer skills (we are paperless).
- Is available weekends and some holidays.
The job entails…
- Triaging incoming patients
- Assisting in stabilizing patients as required
- Performing in-house diagnostic tests (X-ray, blood, urine, etc.)
- Inducing, prepping, maintaining and monitoring surgical patients
- Client communication (sorry)
- Provide timely inpatient treatment and care
- Maintain continuous hospital flow
Why you want to join our team on a full time basis…
- ONLY three shifts per week for a full-time position!
- Holiday pay if you work a holiday
- Competitive pay
- $300 sign on bonus!
- Staff pet discount
- Health insurance, dental insurance, Aflac, flexible spending account
- 401K with matching
- Generous CE allowance
- Scrubs (purchased annually)
- PTO with rollover
- REVH offers a fun, relaxed (usually), and supportive environment.
REVH is staffed with friendly, talented people and we would love to meet you! If interested in a position, please email resume and letter of interest to Denise Bly, Hospital Manager, email@example.com.