Port City Veterinary Hospital
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout their visit
- Partner with DVM’s in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments, and procedures
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood, urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Utilize different modalities of imaging for patient assessment.
- Executing, monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and anesthetic events.
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience working in a veterinary hospital setting required. Recent graduates with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Technology will be considered; CVT, LVT, or VTS desired but not required.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills that enable them to develop and foster long term positive working relationships with colleagues, clients, and the community.
- Work well independently and in a team environment where colleagues lead by example and hold themselves accountable for quality medicine and customer service.
- Strong computer skills to work with a paperless information system.
- Flexible, cooperative, dependable, responsible, and good time-management skills to work in a fast-pace environment that can be highly stressful at times.