Veterinary Technician - Boston Veterinary Care ($17-$23/hr, up to $2k Sign On Bonus)
Use your skills, contribute, and make a difference!
We are currently offering a sign-on bonus of up to $2,000!
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is seeking an enthusiastic full-time Certified Veterinary Technician or experienced non-certified Veterinary Technician to join Boston Veterinary Care.
Who we are:
· Boston Veterinary Care is a busy small animal, four-doctor veterinary practice located in Boston’s beautiful and historic South End. We see appointments and perform a wide variety of surgeries, with all profits from the hospital benefiting the shelter pets of the Animal Rescue League.
What we offer:
· A real lunch break seriously-its encouraged! Get out and stroll around Boston Commons or sit down for lunch at an outdoor patio
· A set 4 day work week-work/life balance is important to us
· A very very small workspace (no sugar coating it) but great equipment and quality medicine
· An excellent benefit package, easy access to public transportation and free parking.
· Becoming a part of one of the best and oldest animal welfare organizations
What you will do:
· You will be involved in all aspects of patient care, including assisting doctors in clinical appointments, surgery prep, anesthesia monitoring and recovery
· You will be encouraged to share your thoughts to improve how we deliver our best care and service.
· You will help us improve our services and continue to grow as a team of caring veterinary professionals who work to exceed the expectations of our clients, provide exceptional care to our patients and build a team that has fun, supports each other and learns together.
*Previous experience in a veterinary clinic is required. Non-CVTs must have at least three years of experience.
To apply & view full job description: please go to our website at: https://www.arlboston.org/careers/