Client Service Coordinator/ Technician
Client Service Coordinator /Technician
Looking for a new challenge? Bring your experience, problem solving, organization, and communication skills to Tufts V.E.T.S. Our growing premier level 1 emergency and specialty hospital is seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills to serve our clients and patients in a variety of ways.
About the position:
· Research and audit medical records for completeness
· Provide clients with accurate daily invoice amounts
· Assist with inventory control
· Assist with filling prescription
· Assist with additional administrative duties
· Should be very familiar with medical procedures and terminologies
· Computer, excel, and word savvy and can navigate through an electronic medical record system
· Veterinary technician experience required
Schedule: This is a fulltime benefitted position Sunday through Wednesday, 40 hours a week, and every other holiday required.
Benefits: Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Our generous benefit package includes: health, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, FMLA, vacation/sick/personal time, employee pet discount on services/food/and products, uniforms, CE reimbursement, and 10 paid holidays a year.