At VCA Wickaboag Animal Hospital, you can be the Vet Tech you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our team, credentials are preferred.
VCA Wickaboag Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited, four doctor practice in Brookfield, MA that has been serving the community since 1968. We treat each client and pet like family and the successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA Wickaboag team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
• Catheter placement
• Anesthesia monitoring
• Physical examinations and patient assessment
• Surgical preparation and assisting
• Laboratory work
• Patient recovery
• Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Leadership opportunities
• Career development programs
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
• CE allowance
• Penn Foster tuition support and sponsorships
• Free national memberships
• License reimbursement
• Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
• Referral bonuses
• Competitive wage
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• Life, long and short term disability insurance
• Paid parental leave
• Paid vacation and sick time
Ready to grow with a collaborative and supportive team? Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
You will be taken to the job description on VCAcareers.com, where you can learn more and apply online.