Bulger Veterinary Hospital is looking to hire a full-time Veterinary Technician to join our Emergency and Critical Care Team in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of full time employment!
About the Job: As an Emergency and Critical Care Technician you will be responsible for:
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout their visit
- Partnering with DVM’s in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments, and procedures, and catheter placement
- Performing anesthetic monitoring including intubation/extubation of patients, monitoring vitals, and troubleshooting of machines
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood, urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Utilize different modalities of imaging for patient assessment
Schedule: This is a Full-time position that includes 3 week day shifts and 1 weekend shift. The schedule will also include up to 3 Holiday shifts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a veterinary hospital setting required.
- Candidates with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Technology will be considered.
- Comprehensive understand and experience with anesthetic monitoring is required
- CVT, LVT, or VTS preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and community is required.
- Maintain a positive outlook and ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is expected.
About Bulger Veterinary Hospital: Bulger is a full-service hospital that offers comprehensive care that includes General Practice, 24-hour Emergency Services, and Specialty Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
Mission: Our mission is to advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine, education, business and promotion of the human-animal bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent people who love to serve and help and are among the best in their field.
Benefits of Working at Bulger Veterinary Hospital:
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
Thank you for reading our job posting.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.