-Position provides clinical support through performance of exam, room tech, surgery assistance, and processing of laboratory test
· 1-2 years of veterinary technician experience (CVT preferred but not mandatory), though new grads encouraged to apply
· Surgical monitoring experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task and solve problems efficiently in a fast paced environment.
· Strong customer service / client skills
· Able to lift 50lbs
· Able to work 1-2 Saturdays a month as part of a rotation
Why work at Belvidere Veterinary Hospital?
At Belvidere Veterinary Hospital we take pride in delivering personalized, compassionate care to our patients and their owners. We are located in Lowell, MA in a beautifully updated facility. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k as well as paid time off and pet benefits.
If you are a passionate vet tech looking to work on an exceptional team while providing the highest quality care to the best clients you can ask for, look no more.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/h2m3fk452r3zp36t